The WHR Series is the most extensive line of voltage regulators Superior Electric has ever offered. For use on all AC power systems, up to 660 volt, currently in use throughout the world. All models utilize our core product technology of special POWERSTAT® Variable Transformers which have been uniquely designed for regulator use.
This Limited Range coil design allows for substantially higher current and power ratings without increasing unit size or weight. This is accomplished by utilizing a “limited” portion of the coil windings to provide regulation. The design allows for direct control of the output voltage without the need of secondary devices such as buck/boost transformers and tap switching semiconductors.
WHR Series STABILINE Voltage Regulators maintain constant volt- age to your equipment, even when the input voltage and system load vary widely. Modular construction is key to our ability to offer such a wide variety of regulators with excellent quality, fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Tight Output Accuracy (±1% to 3%)
- Two Input Correction Ranges (Narrow & Wide)
- Power Ratings to 1680 kVA
- Single and 3-Phase Models
- Floor and Rack Mount Models
- Single and Individual Phase Control Models
- 25 Standard Options
- Broadcast Transmitters, Studios, Mobile Vehicles
- Medical and Industrial Diagnostic Imaging
- Telecommunications Receiving & Uplink Equipment